Thursday, May 16, 2013

Our New Summer Museum Assistant



Hello all, I’m Terri, the museum’s new Summer Assistant.  

 I grew up in Sechelt and so I’m very excited about this opportunity to learn more about our beautiful Coast and its rich heritage.

I’ve just finished my third year at the University of Victoria studying creative writing. It’s always been my dream to be a writer.  Although I don’t know where I’ll end up in life, if it involves writing, I’ll have met my goal.

Over the summer, I’ll be sharing some of my experiences at the museum with you. Join me right here on this blog where I’ll post weekly journal-style updates of my exploits. Ask me questions! Tell me what you want to hear about!

I’ll be here until August 18th, so come and say hi! It’s much more fun to see me fumble for answers to your questions in person.

Our new summer hours are Tuesday-Sunday, 10:30 – 4:30.
And no, before you ask, I’m not normally this enthusiastic about ironing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think...